Shed Kit Features
- 1x4 Bevel Notched siding.
- Siding is lodge pole pine
- Full length siding on standard sized shed kits
- 2x4 construction
- Double top plates for added height and strength
- Full 6' studs for walls
- Floor frame c/w 2x4 blocking and plywood sheathing
- Floor framed on 16" centers
- 1' Roof overhang front and back
- 1x4 V groove roof sheathing for that finished look
- Prebuilt 2x4 T&G door
- Door opening = 36" wide x 6'3" high
- Door can swing in or out
- Can be ordered with double doors
- 2x4 Soffit blocking
- All trim and fascia boards
- Quality building materials
- Designed for heavy snow load
- Full set of instructions
- Suggested Roofing- Asphalt Shingles
Kits come packaged and wrapped for ease of handling.
10x12 comes standard with 2 30" doors and OSB sheathing for walls.
All kits shipped from our yard without hardware or roofing.
A 10x8 kit takes approximately two persons a weekend to build. Some knowledge of building terms and practices is an asset.
Customer to choose roofing material and foundation that is suitable for their needs and for the size of the shed. Instructions are placed inside the kit package.
Contact us or your nearest retail outlet for current pricing.